- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary£55000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance, bonus
- LocationSouth West London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameVerity Hampson-Smith
Site Manager | Chelsea | up to £65,000 plus car allowance and bonus
Are you a dynamic and experienced Site Manager looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for a Site Manager to join our client, a main contractor, to be based on a residential regeneration project in Chelsea.
As a Site Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the successful delivery of residential construction projects. You will be responsible for managing and coordinating all on-site activities, ensuring the projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality. The successful candidate will have excellent leadership and organisational skills, coupled with a strong knowledge of construction processes and regulations.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of the construction site, including personnel, subcontractors, and materials.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations, ensuring compliance with project plans, specifications, and safety regulations.
- Manage and lead a team of construction professionals, providing guidance, motivation, and support.
- Liaise with architects, engineers, suppliers, and subcontractors to ensure smooth project execution.
- Monitor progress, identify and resolve any issues or delays, and adjust plans as necessary.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure quality control and adherence to project requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of site activities, including progress reports, safety documentation, and personnel records.
- Collaborate with the project management team to develop and update project schedules and budgets.
- Implement and enforce health and safety protocols, promoting a culture of safety among all team members.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and local authorities.
- Proven experience as a Site Manager for a Contractor.
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent leadership abilities with a track record of successfully managing and motivating teams.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders.
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in construction management software and tools.
- Relevant certifications or qualifications in construction management or a related field are preferred.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity.
You will receive a salary of up to £65,000 plus car allowance and bonus/package.