Site Manager / Senior Site Manager | up to £70,000 inclusive of travel
Are you a dynamic and experienced Site Manager looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for a Site Manager to join our clients Production team on a large development in South East London, initially to oversee the internal element from 1st fix through to handover.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating activities, ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of the construction including personnel, subcontractors, and materials.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations, ensuring compliance with project plans, specifications, and safety regulations.
- Manage and lead a team of construction professionals, providing guidance, motivation, and support.
- Liaise with architects, engineers, suppliers, and subcontractors to ensure smooth project execution.
- Monitor progress, identify and resolve any issues or delays, and adjust plans as necessary.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure quality control and adherence to project requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of site activities, including progress reports, safety documentation, and personnel records.
- Collaborate with the project management team to develop and update project schedules and budgets.
- Implement and enforce health and safety protocols, promoting a culture of safety among all team members.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and local authorities.
- Proven experience as a Site Manager in residential sector for a large scale developer
- Experience of using field view
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent leadership abilities with a track record of successfully managing and motivating teams.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders.
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in construction management software and tools.
- Relevant certifications or qualifications in construction management or a related field are preferred.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity.