We are constantly looking for Temporary New Homes Sales consultants to work on an adhoc basis, for some of the UK's most renowned housing developers.
What does it entail?
Generally temps are required to help out during the busy periods e.g the launch of a new development, to assist with the overflow of inquires.
Shifts are typically 10am - 5:30pm, based in a marketing suite. You will need to be confident talking to any new registrants over the telephone and taking bookings/viewings.
You may conduct viewings via the show home, and assist in selling homes via a floor-plan and/or CGI models.
Temping is a great way to transition into a permanent role in New Homes, build up your experience and widen your network of contacts in this field.
Reasons why temp work could be a good fit for you:
- Your main job has irregular shift patterns therefore you want to keep yourself busy on days off
- You run your own business, but miss a team environment from time to time?
- Have you taken a break from your career to raise a family?
- Are you in between jobs and don't want gaps on your CV?
- You want to explore a new career path and don't know if it's 100% for you?
- Have you retired but miss the industry?
Interested in hearing more? Apply below or call Emma Hayden on 02030566285.