- Posted 21 April 2022
- Salary£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameLolly Hamlin
Why this job?
A chance to be a part of a highly active transactions team. You will be involved with approximately £4bn of assets across UK and Europe. Exposed to a multitude of classes, including residential, office, hotel and logistics. You will be on the front line of smart and opportunistic moves, adding value to the portfolio across Europe.
Why work for this company?
The client is an impressive investment firm, with global presence. The team is growing, the portfolio is growing and therefore, so are the opportunities at hand. A market leader, using their expertise, across nearly every asset class in order to create the best solutions for their clients. They have adapted a diverse and powerful approach to the way they think. Resulting in significant confidence and trust across the board.
- Set up, modify and run cash flow models and carry out sensitivity analysis on potential acquisition opportunities.
- Running asset and fund level appraisals - tax, debt, asset inputs
- Running performance analysis appraisals for sale decisions
- Assist the UK & Nordic transactions teams across commercial and residential sectors
- Assist with the production of reports and presentations for both the transaction team and, where appropriate, other departments of IRE
- Some market interface, with opportunity to develop own contact base and source opportunities
Who are they looking for?
- 3-5 years plus of professional experience, ideally Real Estate private equity fund and investment transaction experience or valuation background within European real estate.
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability to explain and articulate investment performance and strategy, by using appropriate arguments.
- Effective team worker including remotely across international offices
- English, with preferred additional language fluency in French or German
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel, Argus and Circle
- Relevant university qualifications, paired with a comprehensive knowledge of the UK Real Estate.
- The role is offering up to £65k base + bonus.
- Company provided health care and life insurance.
- 26 days annual leave + Volunteering days.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Enhanced parental leave.
How to apply.
Job has Expired