Get in front of top talent, first.
We’re experiencing the greatest talent shortage of our generation, so attracting prospective employees yields extra challenges.
Enter: The ds microsite
What is a ds microsite?
A ds microsite is a branded webpage or a group of webpages, that exist within our main brand-new website www.deverellsmith.com
Our ds Microsite aims to offer our clients a bespoke platform which positions their organisation/opportunity as an employer who invests in their people and is serious about attracting and retaining premium talent.
Our main objective is to drive candidate interest, and research shows that microsites generate six times the response rate in both volume and quality compared to a non-branded and standard advert.
What do you receive?
• A bespoke webpage that provides a deep understanding of the organisation, the department, the role and the opportunity –
• this can incorporate videos, images, and client branding
• Per month, our website receives:
• Copywriting and employer branding support from our marketing department
• Adverts posted on both LinkedIn and Indeed
• Candidate pack – a brochure offering further detail behind the your brand and the job vacancy
• Your vacancy will be posted on deverellsmith’s company-wide social channels which has a combined reach of 100k
• Targeted email campaigns utilising deverellsmith’s database consisting of over 250,000 property professionals
Register your interest here...
Banking on the future - Spring 2023 (submit your questions)
Submit your question to the panel below...Banking on the Future returns for its 6th instalment and we can’t wait to welcome you back.After the t...Read more
Spring Budget 2023: Key changes which impact employment, hiring and property
The independent forecasters, the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) has said the UK will now not enter a technical recession. “They forecast w...Read more
International Women's Day: Embracing Equity and exploring the gender pay gap in the property industry
“An 18-year-old woman starting work today will not see pay equality in her lifetime” – Juggle UKThis year, the theme of International Women’s Day ...Read more
Why the gender pay gap in Estate Agency matters
What is the gender pay gap?According to the Equality and Human Rights Commission, “The gender pay gap is the difference in average pay between the...Read more
The future of women in the working world Pt 1: The gender pay gap and why it matters
“We expect women to work like they don’t have children and raise children as if they don’t work”.In our latest episode of devcast… Nicola Broomh...Read more
How to hire...a Marketing Manager into the Build to Rent sector
Read our latest search project below with our Marketing Account Manager - Anna McGeorge.The challengeOur client, one of the UK’s leading Build to ...Read more
How to hire…a senior lettings specialist to spearhead department growth.
Case study - Executive SearchHead of LettingsIbiza/MallorcaThe challenge...Charles Marlow, an independent estate agent ‘mastering the art of real...Read more