PropTech Business Development Executive
Location: Milton Keynes/East England Patch
Hours and Holiday
Monday to Friday: 9:00-6:00pm
20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Field-Based WFH role
Car and mobile allowance
Are you looking for the opportunity to drive your sales career forwards? Are you a problem solver, hungry and outrageously organised? And are you going to thrive off increased responsibility? If so, read on:
We are looking for a talented PropTech Business Development Executive covering the Bristol/Southwest England region whose true potential is yet to be realised. Here is your chance to become a critical member of the Business Development Team and be part of executing the exciting 2021 scale-up programme.
Do you have an excellent sales track record in solution selling and ideally a good working knowledge of the property sector and or SaaS sales, whether that's within the direct industry, or from a strong estate agency background with a thorough knowledge of SaaS/CRM's? If so, it'll set you up in good stead.
About the company
This company provides Websites & CRM as a package, primarily for estate agents, that removes the obstacles to successful sales and marketing. The package drives opportunity, builds reputation and delivers outstanding customer experience, directly aimed at the SME market and is branching out further to near vertical markets starting with Financial Services.
The role in a nutshell
- Within your defined geographic territory - Develop 1-4 branch estate agency leads and 1+ financial services company/outlet leads, contacts and prospects, spot, develop and convert opportunities to sales for new clients
- Upsell CRM or Websites to your new sales where you have found an opportunity to do so.
- Work with other SDRs to build and drive your own lead pipeline
- Work to improve your own sales and admin efficiency and proficiency through training either internal or external using all resources available to you.
- Enter and maintain your suspect, prospect, and customer data accurately in the CRM system and follow best practice and guidelines set by the BDM or senior management team to elicit the best opportunities from nurture marketing and your own activities.
- Develop, maintain, strengthen, and expand your relationships with prospective and existing clients and networks as referrals will also yield sales opportunities
- Keep on top of your pipeline building it to ensure it is always 3x bigger than your monthly target in so far as is possible to do so
- Ensure you have meaningful conversations not simply leave voicemails to ensure you can progress, keep, and convert opportunities you find
- Use social media and your network of contacts to increase sales opportunities
- Report at least weekly to your BDM with your activity, success, failures, and challenges.