Are you looking for a contract role within a leading company within one of the most desirable asset classes in the UK? We are working exclusively with a BTR owner, developer and operator on a 12-month contract position for a Management Accountant to join their finance function.
As a result of growth within the business and new project work within the finance team they require additional support to handle their management accounts and financial planning across their BTR properties, Lettings and Operations teams.
The role will consist of the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for their BTR portfolio and assist with investor reporting
- Analyse performance of the portfolio and lead financial review meetings with operational teams
- Lead budgeting and forecasting process, reporting regularly to the Lettings department
- Participate in covenant testing for various lenders
- Review output of Assistant Accountants including bank reconciliations, VAT returns and payment runs
- Assist with year-end audit process and financial close
- Coordinate production of corporate tax returns
This role is well suited to a qualified accountant looking for a long-term contract role which will provide broad exposure within a truly cohesive and collaborative team environment.
The company offers a hybrid working environment of 2/3 days working from home as well as a generous bonus of up to 30% upon completion of the contract, something that is rarely offered in contract positions.
Our client is looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- You must be a qualified accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Business partnering exposure, with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Track record of working well within a team demonstrating collaboration
- Real estate exposure would be preferable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritising where necessary
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in and you have the necessary skills detailed above, then please feel free to apply. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information then contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for a confidential chat.