New Homes Aftercare Coordinator - Hybrid
- Posted 03 March 2023
- Salary£28000 - £32000 per annum + + hybrid
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- ReferenceAM 19/07/2022_1677916776
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Are you experienced in property and looking for a hybrid role?
Ready to progress your career in customer care?
Want to work somewhere that places staff well-being and happiness as a key priority? (The Sunday Times Top 100 Best 'Not for Profit' Companies).
My client seeks an immediately available New Homes Aftercare Coordinator on a temp to perm basis. The perfect role for someone returning to work, relatively new to the industry and seeking progression, or just wanting better work/life balance!
Pay: Equivalent to £28000 - £32000 pro rata (paid hourly rate) plus holiday. Paid weekly.
Days + hours: Monday - Friday, hybrid working, 9- 5:15pm.
Office: Stratford, 2/3 days per week.
Start date: ASAP
When not based in the office in Stratford, as a New Homes Aftercare Coordinator you will:
- Liaise with contractors to ensure defects and/or snagging are being seen to, to time frame.
- Answer inbound calls and queries from residents in new build, shared ownership homes.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the office by undertaking other general duties e.g answering the phones, filing and any other tasks that may be needed.
Drop your CV all today to discuss what this role could mean for you.