Do you have a background in sales and want to begin a career in New Homes? Our esteemed clients are currently looking for somebody to join their team to assist with selling out the remainder of their stunning development. We are open to backgrounds that are out of industry, providing you have the right attitude, willingness to learn and interest in property!
- Conduct accompanied viewings with applicants, speak with regularly and continue building ongoing relationships.
- Ensure compliance and administration is proficiently updated.
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Excellent communication skills, conducting viewings face to face and virtually through to negotiating offers
- Assume responsibility for resolving customer's issues efficiently
- Progress sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Build and maintain notable rapport with clients and customers
- Short notice period - this role requires an immediate start
- Proficient IT skills
- UK Drivers licence
- 1+ years sales experience
- Property knowledge
We are looking for enthusiastic, charismatic individuals who will thrive in a collaborative environment as you will be working with a close knit team. Ideally you will have a background in sales and have property knowledge. Selling or lettings experienced will be viewed favourably. This an ongoing temporary assignment and has an excellent career progression path for the right person!
Interested in hearing more? Apply now or contact