- Posted 05 December 2022
- Salary£60000 - £65000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameAnna McGeorge
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have recent experience working in commercial real estate, preferably across office assets.
Your new company:
An exciting opportunity has come about to join the UK's largest commercial property development and investment company. They create sustainable places and connect communities across office space for customers who are looking for a new "work home" in which to make their mark.
Success in this role with be to show your ability to manage various projects simultaneously, whilst demonstrating strong stakeholder and account management skills, and a desire to learn and grow within the business. They require someone who has the ambition to deliver a first-class service both internally and externally.
Your new role:
- Develop and deliver the commercial marketing strategy and plans for the upcoming development pipeline (primarily in London);
- Create and deliver inspiring and thought-provoking B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, both online and offline, to generate leads to pass on to the sales team
- To directly manage all budgets for own projects and oversee the management of other marketing budgets
- Effectively manage relationships with senior stakeholders and external third-party agencies
- Ensure that all marketing that is delivered is to a very high standard and is delivered on time and within budget
- To ensure that the commercial marketing function is meeting the needs of its clients, peers and potential clients.
- To work closely with the marketing managers and marketing executives on their delivery of all development/asset marketing plans
- Responsible for the management of all external commercial marketing agencies, including the adherence to contracts, SLAs and pitch processes
- Responsible for seeking out innovative and forward-thinking solutions for commercial marketing campaigns, including digital, to stay ahead of competitors
What you will need to succeed:
- Experienced Senior Marketing Manager with several years track record
- Strong interpersonal skills - communication, influencing, mentoring
- Previous property and 'offices' marketing experience
- Understanding of London property, offices and development landscape
- Must have B2B experience
- Proven track record in creative marketing and branding
- Commercially aware. Able to deliver work cost effectively and able to work to tight budgets and deadlines
- Cross channel experience, including overseeing: website creation, social assets, EDMs, digital content, app content
- Strong copywriting skills
What you will get in return:
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary for the right candidate as well as an attractive benefits package. This client offers you the chance to develop your skills working amongst a successful team. It's an exciting time to join and you will have the opportunity to make it your own.
For a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV or call me directly on 07534170976.