As a Planner, you'll be tasked with researching and creating zoning, development, and land use plans. You will team up with developers, architects, and government representatives to ensure that real estate constructions adhere to local rules and regulations and satisfy community demands.
● Develop land use plans and strategies that meet the goals of the community
● Analyse local real estate market and demographic data to identify community needs
● Collaborate with stakeholders to identify the needs of the community
● Plan out new construction initiatives, such as housing complexes, office buildings, or industrial parks.
● Verify that all real estate developments adhere to all applicable regulations.
● Review building plans and permit applications to ensure that they meet requirements.
● Work with government officials to update zoning regulations as needed
● Conduct public outreach and engagement efforts to present plans to community members and solicit feedback
● Assist builders and developers in ensuring their projects are visually beautiful and satisfy community demands.
● Encourage the community's long-term growth and development
All planning professionals need to be MRTPI qualified.
If you're looking for a Planner job, you will want to focus on the skills and experiences relevant to the above-described responsibilities. You can scroll below to find any open Planner job roles that fit your skills. If you do not find any, you can sign up with us to ensure you are notified of any potential job alerts as soon as they are available.